We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

11 days... But who's counting!!

Cobar, Australia
Level Contributor
101 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
11 days... But who's counting!!

Just wanted to share my excitement with you all!

I can't wait!!! Went in January and planned this trip immediately when I arrived home!!!

Hoping for decent weather, loads of fun and yummy food!

Anyone else going to be around Patong?

Bairnsdale...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: 11 days... But who's counting!!

Three more sleeps!! Plus the flight. Lol

Ok, I'm excited to get there and away from this coldness!

4th trip for me, first by myself. Can't wait to soak up the sun and the warmth and the... Beautifulness that is Thailand.

Mentioned in this post
Aussie
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: 11 days... But who's counting!!

Fiona, that would exceed duty free allowances and may create a headache you don't want....alcohol is cheap there....I would take the wine which is more expensive and buy the whisky while over there at one of the alcohol shops...

If you check out garyandcathy'stravelpages.com. you will find a printable list of what most things cost..there is also an alcohol one too and where to get it....

we will be hitting Phuket on August 11 after Bangkok and Chiang Mai....13 days to go to get away from this weather and counting down!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai Province, Thailand
23. Re: 11 days... But who's counting!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 18, 2015