We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guets house not replying to emails - transfers needed

sailorjack
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Guets house not replying to emails - transfers needed

Hi ,

I have booked accomodation through booking.com (asia loop guest house) and they state that they provide airport transfers. I have tried to email them but they are not replying so i'm wondering what my options are (i don't want to be stranded at the airport if possible)

So, can someone recommend someone for airport pick up in case my guest house let me down.

Thanks in advance

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,368 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guets house not replying to emails - transfers needed

Ring Lek Landen+6681 5520934 or email leklanden@hotmail.com -- very reliable

Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Guets house not replying to emails - transfers needed

There's plenty of taxis at the airport. Most charge a flat fee of 800 bht to go to Patong, but theres also a metered taxi stand. I used the metered taxi in January and it was a little over 700 bht to my hotel near bangla rd. Just make sure they turn on the meter. I had to tell my driver to use it.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Guets house not replying to emails - transfers needed

If you get to the airport and there's no one waiting for you then I would just get a taxi, as Shaddrach says should cost 800 baht.

Level Contributor
130 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Guets house not replying to emails - transfers needed

I agree

Leklanden@hotmail.com

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,335 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Guets house not replying to emails - transfers needed

Their not answering your emails doesn't say much for the guest house!

sailorjack
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Guets house not replying to emails - transfers needed

The guets house has good reviews but i understand they are Italian owned so maybe it's a language thing. I will try call them to confirm or book Lek Landen, as recommended below

7. Re: Guets house not replying to emails - transfers needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, February 07, 2015