We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking of Phuket sightseeing

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vadodara, India
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Booking of Phuket sightseeing

Hello,

I will be in Patong in Dec(14th to 18th).

I am confused about the booking of sightseeings like Fantasea show, Phi-phi ireland tour, half day city tour.

Also planning to go to Bangkok for 2 days (19th and 20th) and would like to see some nice places like Siam Ocean world.

On internet found that Hotels2Thailand provides good ticket prices.

Shall I book those tickets now itself or go there and book on the same day?

Will rates go up on the last moments?

New Delhi, Delhi...
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking of Phuket sightseeing

Are you looking forward to book air tickets for Bangkok or complete tour package including Fantasea show and Siam Ocean world show tickets?

Cheapflybuzz can offer you some good offers for it.

Vadodara, India
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking of Phuket sightseeing

I have already booked flights and hotels.

Worried about rates of sightseeing.

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
35,768 posts
329 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking of Phuket sightseeing

Tours like Fantasea are easy to book when your get there.

Phi Phi islands (there are 2 of them, and Ireland is a country near England) can be booked now or when you get there. The better providers need to be booked in advance, but the cheaper [and who gives a stuff about your safety] ones can be booked when you get there.

Similar if you want to tour, if you don't care who you got with then book when you get there but if you want one of the popular drivers then you need to book well in advance.

Siam Ocean world, similar to Fantasea can be booked when you get to Bangkok.

4. Re: Booking of Phuket sightseeing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 07, 2014