We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hair Braid Extentions??

Level Contributor
20 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Hair Braid Extentions??

Where is the best place for hair braid extensions please. Not just braiding. I mean when they add the longer hair to it??? How much would you expect to pay ??

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
835 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hair Braid Extentions??

There is one saloon at second floor in the first building, in the corner at the big shoping center in Patong Jungceylon... (sorry I cant remember the name of the saloon)

Their phone number ... 076 600 108 www.jungceylon.com.

They are very good with hair extensions, many of my friends and work colleagues have done their extension there. !

Level Contributor
20 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hair Braid Extentions??

Thank you, I ending up finding a place called Lilly's Massage just outside my hotel who have done a fabulous job for only 3000THB and my hair is super thick and long : )

So Im stoked!! Lovely ladies too : )

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
835 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hair Braid Extentions??

That's nice too hear that you found your place and your are happy with their job and its a good value.. Please give us information where the "outside" you hotel is.

Always nice to get more options.

Enjoy your holiday

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
835 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hair Braid Extentions??

That's nice too hear that you found your place and your are happy with their job and its a good value.. Please give us information where the "outside" you hotel is.

Always nice to get more options.

Enjoy your holiday

5. Re: Hair Braid Extentions??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 10, 2014