We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Patong hotel help!

Hobart, Australia
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Patong hotel help!

Hi all

Mid 20's couple traveling to Thailand for first time in November.

Would like a hotel/ resort with in-room private spa or jaquzzi. Will be on our feet all day sight seeing/shopping would love to come back to hotel and relax in spa.

Have checked out deevana resort and is top of list so far! Is it close enough to everything? Any other suggestions? Something romantic? Thankyou to all in advance.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,108 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Patong hotel help!

I stayed at Baipho and it has a Jacuzzi at the roof top, which was fairly new at the time of our visit. Also there were no people.

You can have a look at my review here.

tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g297930-d7295…

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
368 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Patong hotel help!

not sure about your budget, I was looking into K Hotel (3 stars) they have rooms with jacuzzi and the place looks very nice, The Kee (5 stars) is very nice too but more expensive.

Sawadee Baray Villa (Kata Beach) is very romantic its 5 stars it has a bath, that leads to your own private pool that then leads to the pool for the villas, amazing services, but Kata beach is very quiet compared to Patong, i think we used to pay around THB300 to go to Patong at night by tuk tuk.

I stayed at the Millenium (hated the service) but Cabana room was nice with private jacuzzi with access to main pool.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
59 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Patong hotel help!

Take a look at La Flora Resort Patong and B-Lay Tong Phuket. They have all of what you are asking for in the suite rooms.

Phuket
Level Contributor
601 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Patong hotel help!

Check out 'BYD Lofts' in Patong .

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
4,374 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Patong hotel help!

Deveena is a good location. You could also look at Thara Patong

6. Re: Patong hotel help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:41 am, September 18, 2013
Papakura, Auckland...
Level Contributor
172 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Patong hotel help!

Hi we just got back last week and stayed at Deevana resort in Patong, and no it is not far to walk to the beach or to everything actually.

we were pleasantly surprised.

Belfast, Northern...
Level Contributor
87 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Patong hotel help!

I stayed in the Diamond Cliff on the north side of Patong in August which had a hot tub in room. Didn't try the spa stuff but they had a good range. Expensive but nice and food options grand too if you didn't want to go into Patong town. Room was good. Bathrooms small though. Balcony overlooking sea was great.

ipswich
Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Patong hotel help!

Hi

How close is the deevana to the beach?

Thanks

Papakura, Auckland...
Level Contributor
172 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Patong hotel help!

Hi Deevana is about 10 min walk to beach (at the most)