We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone in phuket/patong today 24/4??? i have a question...

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
anyone in phuket/patong today 24/4??? i have a question...

Yes, this is another phuket weather related question! I know it is coming into wet season in phuket, i know noone can predict the future weather, i have looked at the weather report but..... just wondering if you are in phuket now, what has the weather been like the last couple of days?

thanks x

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
368 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: anyone in phuket/patong today 24/4??? i have a question...

I'm here now, dice the 23/04 and the weather is bing nice, it rains, then the sun shines, we had one day that it rained all morning but then it stopped and it turned out to be a lovely afternoon with blue skies, on the following day we were supposed to go to phi phi island with PST and they cancelled it at night because forecast was saying heavy rains, it was the best day ever, and I kept checking the forecast and it was saying heavy rain, but it was nice and clear and hot very HOT.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
10,722 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: anyone in phuket/patong today 24/4??? i have a question...

Often the thunderstorms are short (an hour or so) but VERY heavy.

Like anywhere though sometimes they are more persistant fraid it is the luck of the draw!

Raymond Terrace...
Level Contributor
138 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: anyone in phuket/patong today 24/4??? i have a question...

Thanks Adriana :) that's a shame about your PST trip, but as always great they take safety into consideration first. I recall you saying you had 3 tours booked? Have you been on any others yet? I'm booked for Phang Nga by speedboat on the 5th of May, can't wait to get back aboard, such a highlight of Phuket.

Mentioned in this post
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
14. Re: anyone in phuket/patong today 24/4??? i have a question...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 01, 2014