We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rare Animals

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
swansea
Level Contributor
100 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Rare Animals

I would like to address this review to all the idiots, and I mean idiots, who think its fun to have holiday snaps taken with rare and beautiful animals on bangla road, these animals are exploited and badly treated, some look terrified, and you people who have your pictures taken with them are no better than the wasters who exploit them, if you don't indulge these wasters they will go out of business, come on guys, after your holiday you go home, but these poor creatures live a very depressing life, so get some humanity and stop it right now, if you kids were being exploited you would stop it straight away. rant over.!!

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,925 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Rare Animals

Well said Goodsoil! We are definitely seeing more and more workers from poorer neighbouring countries.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
576 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Rare Animals

Captn Mark

Great idea. I hope you can bring it about.

Another disincentive to handling them. Slow lorises have a poisonous bite although the ones in the street often have their teeth cut or pulled out. to avoid this. Charming.

Tragic

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,357 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Rare Animals

Capn -- maybe you could let TA members know when you are going to do it so any people in country could give you some support - safety in numbers

34. Re: Rare Animals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 20, 2014