We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip from Patong to Krabi

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Day trip from Patong to Krabi

I am goin to Patong soon and hear that Krabi is really nice and should not miss. does anyone know any daytrip that i can book and is Krabi really that great? =)

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trip from Patong to Krabi

It'll take about 3 hours to get there... I'd say you'd need to spend a night or two otherwise most of your day will be spent sitting in a bus/car/van. Krabi is famous for its stunning scenery but you need to be able to get around a bit to appreciate it.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,245 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trip from Patong to Krabi

Yes, Krabi is really nice not only Phi Phi, Railay bay, but also Koh Lanta and around Krabi town, other places like Sakaeo,Koh Hong etc.

(:

Launceston...
Level Contributor
281 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day trip from Patong to Krabi

Spot on bbtony,we when't to AoNang recently & agree you'll need a couple of days at least. Great place & fantastic scenery.

Edited: 6:28 am, October 25, 2012
4. Re: Day trip from Patong to Krabi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 06, 2013