We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 bedroom apartment

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
318 posts
185 reviews
Save Topic
2 bedroom apartment

Hey,can anyone suggest a nice 2 bedroom apartment,house,villa in the patong area from january 3rd till jan 10th.Budget of about 800 euro for the week for both of us.Or any suggestions on nice accomodation with 2 rooms.thanks from Ireland

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 bedroom apartment

Can you advise budget in Thai Baht please

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
318 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 bedroom apartment

Sorry,about 25000 to 30000THB for the week

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
318 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 bedroom apartment

And 2 bedrooms is very important,1 couple and 1 friend

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 bedroom apartment

Ok, well if it is important that is fine but best to know otherwise people gives tips which may be of no use.

2 hotel rooms would costs you less.

Best I saw for a 2 bedroom apartment in Patong was about B 35,000 for a week ( B 5 k a night ) serviced apartments, complex has pool, fitness etc, about 15 mins walk to beach, but you would need tuk-tuk to/from busiest area about B 200 each way, but that does give you 2 bedrooms + living area basic kitchenette etc in one place, but almost certainly more than 2 rooms at a more central located hotel.

Is that the type of place ? I know I am repeating but you having a room and your friend having their own room would no doubt be cheaper. But if you need to be together I think B 35k for the week at such a peak part of the high season is about the best you could expect for Patong.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
318 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 bedroom apartment

hmm,i just dont know.Maybe 2 nice rooms in a nice hotel or guesthouse would be better.can you recommend any good places?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 bedroom apartment

Try Swiss Palm, but you will have to book fast if they have anythg available high season. 2 bedroom apartments available in cosy complex with pool, walking distance to everything and nice friendly staff.

www.swisspalmbeach.com/english/index_en.php

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 bedroom apartment

I was thinking of Swiss Palm too Sue but I think it would probably be all booked up at that time and would be busy with families.

I have to say that yet again rates seem to have shot right up, almost to the silly rates level for that time, it is peak but the rate are very high this year.

Actualy have a look at these ones, nicer, very similar accommodations and pretty much same price, the have called a Family apartment which has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchenette with large refirgerator / dining area, flatscreen tv, terrace ( mountain view ) onsite cafe / bar. Has THB rates but also in Euros = E 874.74 including tax/service, but no breakfast ( but with kitchenette and refigerator you can stock up from the supermarket cereals, fruit, juices, breads etc no that is handy

…r24.asia/phuket/haven/

Not bad for that standard of accommodation, but not in the center, but in the center it is very packed and crowded, that may suit you or may not.

Same quieter area Club Bamboo is about B 2,300 a night ( without breakfast ) so that would be B 4,600 for 2 rooms, small boutique style.

Edited: 1:41 am, October 17, 2012
Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2 bedroom apartment

One plus is that I think your Samui accommodation is going to be a lot less than you envisaged, so perhaps spend a little more in Patong and you can easily save that by Samui being better priced for you, hope that helps as an idea

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
318 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2 bedroom apartment

Thanks everyone for the advice,.I got myself a beautiful brand new 2 bedroom apartment in patong which is just being painted this week.The photos look amazing and I got it for 21000 baht for the week as an intoductery offer.I also booked a week in the coral cove chalet in samui.Must just book somewhere in phi phi for 2 nights

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,323 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 2 bedroom apartment

Where is the apartment that you managed to get?