We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Patong tattoo Mit and wat

Macleay Island...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Patong tattoo Mit and wat

Hi I am lucky enough to be in Patong now (YAY) and want to get a tatoo done at Patong tatoos...we are staying at the Hloiday inn and want to know if someone could please tell us where it is from our hotel? What other shops or landmark is it near??? everytime we ask someone they send us to a different tatooist but we really want Mit or Wat to do it... Tyank you in advance

seaford,victoria
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Patong tattoo Mit and wat

Hi Wilpower,

If you leave Holiday Inn on the Beach Rd entrance turn right & just keep walking up past Bangla Rd ,they are on the left hand side near loma Park it will be approx 20 min walk .check out Cathy & Garys travel pages ,things to do 1 will give you directions also their phone numberas well here is the link :

http://www.cathyandgarystravelpages.com/

Dave

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Phuket
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Patong tattoo Mit and wat

Hi There,

Its the Second last lane way before Loma Park on the beach side, Chez Bernards and Sabai Beach restaurant just behind them. Their Bar, The Tattoo Bar is just outside the front door of the shop.

They do events with the Vegetarian festival that starts today and goes for 2 weeks i believe so go to them as soon as you can to book in.

They are the best Tattoo artists in Phuket so always busy...

Cheers, Pete

Macleay Island...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Patong tattoo Mit and wat

thanks guys for your replys, we really appreciate it cheers :)

Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Patong tattoo Mit and wat

I just met with the guys at Patong tattoo and got a quote that I think is quite high. It will be a fairly detailed dragon and he estimated that it would take about 4-5 hours. The quote was 22 000. I went buy trip advisor recommendations that they are great artists and honest guys about pricing.

After reading more about time/price...I am not so sure....any advice would be appreciated.

Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Patong tattoo Mit and wat

A tattoo or should I say a good tattoo isnt much cheaper if not more expensive tgen Australia if tgats where ur from .

Remember tattoo is for life its not like thr usually same same u get over there hence the high price

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
402 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Patong tattoo Mit and wat

both tatoos my hubby got were small as in about 5 inches and about 5000 baht but really well done worth it think how much it would be at home. Hubbys brother got one a bit bigger and it cost $1000 in australia

Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Patong tattoo Mit and wat

Mit & Wat at Patong Tattoo are the best tattoo artists in Patong. My girlfriend and I both got some tattoos done this week. I got an elephant, lion and rhino on my shin, also my girlfriends name on my ring finger. She got a huge phoenix wrapping around her cherry blossoms (previous tattoo).

We found that they are extremely professional, clean and most of all detailed artists. The tattoos match the pictures found even though they were free hand.

When in Thailand I would not go to any other place now.

We found them by googling "best tattoo patong" and that is definately what we got.

They are very helpful when it comes to advising position of tattoos, if black or colour will be best looking and body shape.

The phoenix was completely free hand by Mit and the detail put into it is fantastic. My girlfriend is really happy with her tattoo. The cherry blossoms are in colour, very bright pink and she was going to get the phoenix in colour too. Mit told her it would look much better if it was black. The detail in the shading would be a lot better and it would make the cherry blossoms stand out. He was right and she is glad she listened to him.

For summary, don't go anywhere else.

Hello welcome.

Canowindra, New...
Level Contributor
104 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Patong tattoo Mit and wat

Overpriced I dont care how.good they are. Plenty of quality artists in patong much cheaper then that. Try big bang tattoo in the mall opposite hard rock cafe. He did a great job on mine.

Canowindra, New...
Level Contributor
104 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Patong tattoo Mit and wat

OP 2012 bahhh

australia
Level Contributor
1,294 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Patong tattoo Mit and wat

Have a look at Celebrity Ink Tattoo, i just got mine done there and in thrilled to say they are the same price as Australia is rubbish, aussie parlors charge about $140 an hour in patong around $70

Celebrity ink is very clean and they are very fussy with hygiene, they are in soi Dragon off Bangla.

Celebrity Ink is run by an Aussie guy, named Johnny they have a facebook page and website with plenty of pics to look at won many awards too, worth a look

/