We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Citin Plaza Patong

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Topic
Citin Plaza Patong

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone stayed yet at the new Compass Hospitality hotel Citin Plaza patong or Citrus Patong, if so please share views and pictures as i am hoping it to be good.

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Citin Plaza Patong

My travel agent put me there as it was supposed to be new...and indeed it was new. Staff does not know what's going on, pushing blame from one to another and when things get tough, pretend don;t understand English.

Could tell cooridnation between shifts and teams were in a mess. My hotel pick up was one hour late, resulting in mad rush drive to airport. Worst of all, my laundry was lost and all sort of excuses came out, including that it would take 24 hours when I asked for same day service. My laundry never came back, I was rushing for airport, and staff refused to give me their manager's email to lodge a complaint.

I was there from 16 to 18th Feb. You can try your luck as it is a tourist hotel while I am paying business rate. I left my namecard behind and still waiting for a response. Judging from their response thus far of passing the buck from shirt to shift and team to team, it will be a tall order when they panic and started to speak to me in Thai when my temper flared...

Good luck, everyone....

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Citin Plaza Patong

thanks got an Idea.

Have booked Marriott for myself & family :)

Toronto ON
Level Contributor
102 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Citin Plaza Patong

Has anoyone stayed at this hotel recently? Has it changed?

4. Re: Citin Plaza Patong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, December 15, 2013