We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cosmetic Surgery Patong/Phuket

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Cosmetic Surgery Patong/Phuket

Hi Everyone my name is Marlene & I live in Perth W.A. I have been to Phuket a couple of times & this is now my 3rd trip which has included surgery.

I have always used the same surgeon "Dr V" initally I was drawn to him as he had a lot of Thai Lady Boys in his clinic I thought firstly if he can make a man look that beautiful he must be a very skilled Surgeon after all theirs is not about the cosmetics alone for them its also about having Employment & a Secure Financial future & this all depends on Dr V being a skilled Surgeon.. Then I did the usual online research checked out the Dr V's credentials & past & current medical achievements ... I was fortunate enough to also talk with some other patients from Australia who were having follow-up consults in his clinic before I made my first decision to under go the surgery . Since then I have had 100% fantastic results with all my procedures & everytime I return to Patong Dr V & his staff have a way of exceeding all my expectations. If you are looking for a great surgeon who can not only give you but provide you with the sense of being safe & secure then YES I would definitely recommend Dr V Phuket Patong

I have had an

1.eye lift

2. tummy tuck

3. breast lift & augmentation

as well a various non cosmetic surgeries such as fillers & botox.

Iam still here now in Patong day 7after my surgery.. Iam happy for people to contact me if they have any further questions

92 replies to this topic
darwin
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cosmetic Surgery Patong/Phuket

in total agreement.2 friends and i have had several procedures over sveral years done with dr.V.this man oozes confidence.bigger ops were performed at the phuket international hospital(a beautiful place compared with our royal darwin).one price covers everything,no hidden costs.my friendafter her op developed high blood pressure,was in hospital for an extra 3 days as a precaution at NO additional cost.

Bend Oregon
Level Contributor
378 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cosmetic Surgery Patong/Phuket

Does he have a website or address? How long before you can fly after procedures? Thanks

darwin
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cosmetic Surgery Patong/Phuket

drvcosmetic.com stays depend on procedure and are mentioned on his website

Perth, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Cosmetic Surgery Patong/Phuket

Hi,

Did you send through a deposit to dr v ok? I am just a bit worried about all the scams to send through 10%.

Be good to get some advise from some one from Australia.

darwin
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cosmetic Surgery Patong/Phuket

no trouble with transfer,kelly.went with western union the first time and after that did not need deposits as he trusted US to come back. good luck

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
406 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cosmetic Surgery Patong/Phuket

Hi - you mention you had an eye lift - can you tell me what this involves? How long is the procedure, is it just an "in-patient" procedure or do you have to hospital overnight? Are there any signs that you've had surgery around the eyes? What exactly is an "eye lift" - is it only the lids or does it include "crows feet" & below the eyes? Thanks - sorry for the million questions but am very curious - thanks

darwin
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Cosmetic Surgery Patong/Phuket

just in case marlene does not reply,my friend had this done while we were in phuket.it is a day procedure.however if you have both eyes done your vision will be limited as you only have small slits in your bandages.only one eye should not be this problem.procedure done at his clinic which is at the south end of patong ,just past the mercure hotel and across from the holiday inn.

jervis bay
Level Contributor
90 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cosmetic Surgery Patong/Phuket

Hi there,

My surgery with dotor V is on the 16th of jan for my breast augmentation,im soooo excited but also scared.i was so greatful to read this thread as it has given me that final bit of confidence i needed in thinking i picked the right surgeon.i was concerned weather the cost covers everything,they said it does but when in thailand i was concerned weather that was actually going to be for real.if that made sence.i was wondering what type of bra you took and if you can buy good bras over there.Let me know anything else i might want to know as your the first person ive spoke to that has had the same surgery by the same doctor in the same place.any info will be very appreciated.

Thanks so much

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cosmetic Surgery Patong/Phuket

Hi Kelly

Yes on the inital surgery I had .. I did send through a deposit which was more than what Dr V asked for but I didnt want to carry so much cash on me .. However the money exchange near Dr V will be able to cover large amounts of cash I exchanged about $8000.00 aust in Nov 2011 of course they will ask what the $ is for & as soon as you say Dr V Surgery they are fine :-)

Dr V is reputable you will not have any problems with him regarding $ or surgery :-)

Good Luck

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cosmetic Surgery Patong/Phuket

im so sorry i didnt get back to you sooner .I dont check trip advisor very often

my personal email is my.utophia@gmail.com

i had lower eye lift & there is Absolutely no signs of scaring .I was also very fortunate & had no bruising the procedure takes about 20mins after the procedure you are taken to a waiting room down stairs where you just rest up & sleep for 2 hrs then you can go back to your hotel... There are follow-up visits DrV's staff will massage your eyes which helps with the quick recovery .One stich is put on the outer corner of each eye it is NOT irrating I just wore sunglasses everyday until the stitch was removed ..I think it will depend on the type of eye lift you need that will determine if you are left with crows feet .. I just had the lower one & I do get Botox injections twice a year but really mine are not very visable ... if you want to see how I look My FB Profile is

Marlene Marquis Weeding

Reply to: Cosmetic Surgery Patong/Phuket
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted