We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Dentist in Phuket.

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
1,176 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Good Dentist in Phuket.

Hi Guys.... Just wondering if any locals/visitors know of any good and reliable Dental Clinics in Phuket, particularly around the Patong Beach Area where you can have crowns and fillings done whilst you are on holidays.

Regards Bob.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,001 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
71. Re: Good Dentist in Phuket.

How do you start this procedure?

How do you know what needs to be done, do they take x-rays there or do you have to know what you want done before you go?

Thank you.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
783 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
72. Re: Good Dentist in Phuket.

I first contacted Seasmile by emails. I sent an inquiry through their website asking for a quote of the work i wanted done. They got back with detailed suggestions and available appointments, as simple as that.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,001 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
73. Re: Good Dentist in Phuket.

Ok, thank you.

Broadbeach...
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
74. Re: Good Dentist in Phuket.

Hello, could I please have a price list if possible? We are off to Patong in June and would like to get some dental work done. Thank you, much appreciated. Denise

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
783 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
75. Re: Good Dentist in Phuket.

The best way would be contacting the clinic directly i guess. I usually contact them through www.thaidentalcenter.com

Noosa, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
76. Re: Good Dentist in Phuket.

Promjai Dentist in the Merlin Patong.(.be careful as there are 2 , one in phuket town as well, has been my husband and my debtist for years. I throughly recommend it without any hesitation. Look up their email and the prices are there , also it is wise to make an appointment as they are busy.

Noosa, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
77. Re: Good Dentist in Phuket.

Promjai Dentist in the Merlin Patong.(.be careful as there are 2 , one in phuket town as well, has been my husband and my dentist for years. I throughly recommend it without any hesitation. Look up their email and the prices are there , also it is wise to make an appointment as they are busy.

Edited: 9:41 pm, May 04, 2014
Sydney, Australia
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
78. Re: Good Dentist in Phuket.

Hi Everyone,

I highly recommend Promjai Dental Clinic in Patong (google them). Today I had a back molar removed and I am going through root canal therapy on a front tooth that has a large infection above it that is causing bone erosion. It has only been 6 hours after having the back molar removed and I am in absolutely no pain at all, I haven't even needed to take any pain killers, in fact I've just returned from eating dinner and it has been the best dental experience I've had in my life. There is no way I'll be having dental done back in Australia and I'll always be returning to Promjai to have all my dental done as it is about a third of the cost as back home.

Bangkok, Thailand
2 posts
Save Reply
79. Re: Good Dentist in Phuket.

Sounds good. I actually haven't had treatment at Promjai so I'll check them out. I was in Phuket recently and had root canal treatment at a clinic near Burasari resort-I am not sure what the name of the clinic was but it was very cheap. I found the clinic on MEDIGO: bit.ly/1ABRbuF and just contacted them on the site. We arranged everything via email and I managed to get an early appointment to see the doctor. Didn't need to make endless phone calls to the clinics being passed on from one department to the other. Also, the doctor was great and very accommodating.

Gosford, Australia
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
80. Re: Good Dentist in Phuket.

Yes, Phuket smile dental clinic...you can check out all phuket local dentists on dental departures.com