We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can you buy Berlei or Victoria Secret Bras in Patong?

Perth
Level Contributor
151 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Where can you buy Berlei or Victoria Secret Bras in Patong?

Can anyone tell me were I can buy Berlei and Victoria Secret bras in Patong.. A shop name and location would be a great help to me. Thanks for all the help. Alisa.

Perth
Level Contributor
578 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can you buy Berlei or Victoria Secret Bras in Patong?

Not seen any decent bras in Patong at all been to several shops at Junceylon including Robinsons they only seem to have there own makes for Thailand.

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
5,819 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can you buy Berlei or Victoria Secret Bras in Patong?

hi alisa

if your bigger than about a 34C you have no hope! they are all small sizes

i did find a few bigger up to maybe a 36C in Robinsons in Phuket town but not any good brand names that we get

the dept store in Central Festival had some nice one's but i didn't bother looking as i hadn't found my size anywhere,

Tesco might be the best bet as they do bigger sizes in clothing too and are UK owned

Perth
Level Contributor
151 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can you buy Berlei or Victoria Secret Bras in Patong?

Thank you ladies for all your help I'll have a good look when I'm over there in 3 weeks time. Ye!ha! Alisa.

4. Re: Where can you buy Berlei or Victoria Secret Bras in Patong?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 30, 2010