We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

P155-UP in Patong 19-31 May

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
487 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
P155-UP in Patong 19-31 May

We will (myself and seven close friends)be having a few beers at the beer garden in Jungcylon on a date to be determined before we go. If you would like to join us send me a pm or leave a note on this post with how i can get in touch with you.

keep an eye on this post and mark the box to be informed when some one post a reply.

Sharx

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
3,845 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: P155-UP in Patong 19-31 May

Let me when sharky

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
487 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: P155-UP in Patong 19-31 May

The big afternoon out will be 3:00PM on.Friday 21 May at 3:00pm The CHANG beer garden Jungcylon shopping mall. I'm the good looking bloke on the left in the profile photo

See you all there

Sharx

Middle East
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: P155-UP in Patong 19-31 May

Perfect Sharkx, I will be there mate. maybe a trip to pu55y's Penitentiary bar later-I had a ball there last time I was in.

Ryan

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
487 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: P155-UP in Patong 19-31 May

Thanks Ryan

We will be open to suggestions made sounds like a good plan to me.

Sharx

5. Re: P155-UP in Patong 19-31 May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 29, 2010