We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

patong premier resort why cant i book till august

yorkshire
Level Contributor
583 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
patong premier resort why cant i book till august

iwant to book this hotel two weeks in november .have tried loads of bookers all i get is"no rooms available" but one of them said rates not available till august surely this cant be correct

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
990 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: patong premier resort why cant i book till august

This is very common and it seems mad but I had the sme problem last year trying to book for Xmas and again last week trying to get prices for this xmas!! Sawadee.com tell me the hotels do not release their rooms to the agencies until August. You could try e mailing the hotel direct and you may get a response.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
583 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: patong premier resort why cant i book till august

thank you so much you dont happen to know their e mail address do you

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
990 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: patong premier resort why cant i book till august

Hi

Its info@patongpremiergroup.com and their website is patongpremiergroup.com.

Have a look at Poppa Palace which is well located as they do have very reasonable prices up for that period. Also Salathai and Baipho Lifestyle Residence.

Regards.

Joan

Mentioned in this post
La Vintage Resort (Former Poppa Palace Hotel)
La Vintage Resort...
658 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
4. Re: patong premier resort why cant i book till august

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, September 13, 2010