We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who does Sunday lunch buffet now?

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Devonport, Australia
Level Contributor
105 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Who does Sunday lunch buffet now?

Hi guys, Have researched this subject but not getting current info.

Returning to Phuket in Sept/Oct for a couple of weeks and would like to do a buffet lunch.Probably hours 11.00- 3pm? Had read that you could go somewhere for the day/lunch & swim afternoon & pay a slight local charge for use of facilities. Sunday Brunch even? Arcadia Hilton in Karon did ??? Does any resort/ hotel offer this service? Will be staying in Patong this trip.Any replies would be much appreciated.

Shezza.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,909 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who does Sunday lunch buffet now?

Hi

The Indigo Pearl and Twin Palms both offer excellent Sunday buffets. Also try the Irish Times pub in Jungceylon.

Bon Apetit!

Chantal.

Devonport, Australia
Level Contributor
105 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Who does Sunday lunch buffet now?

RingO, Thanks for info. Not after a sunday roast but something like you use to get @ the Arcadia Hilton done by the then French chef. Coming from Tassie, I am going to to make the most of all culinary delights on offer even though I am in Thailand. Cheers

Shezza.

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
136 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Who does Sunday lunch buffet now?

Twin palms Surin !

Devonport, Australia
Level Contributor
105 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Who does Sunday lunch buffet now?

Travellingpete,

Now all you did was wet the appetite! Give me details please if you can remember as we are going to book somewhere so we can join up with our daughter/husband on their honeymoon.Would like to make it special. Cheers

Shezza.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Who does Sunday lunch buffet now?

Hi Sheeza,

the sunday brunch referred to is at oriental spoon restaurant at Twinpalms resort in surin beach.

enjoy

kate

perth australia
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Who does Sunday lunch buffet now?

We have been to both Indigo Pearl and Twin palms many times but our favourite is The Hilton Karon sunday brunch. When you are finished you can lounge by the pool there and make a day of it! We have been several times never disappointed, something for everyones taste and a lot of it, and excellent value, they are all roughly the same price(indigo more pricey)price includes half bottle of wine per person also.

Devonport, Australia
Level Contributor
105 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Who does Sunday lunch buffet now?

Hi, Betty1Melbourne, thanks for your input. All the info gained so far has given us good choices but now I have read Setiani, I think I will investigate the Hilton further as that is what we had in mind. Its only as hard as you make it I know, but what wonderful choices. Will read up on their sites. Thanks a heap. Shezza.

8. Re: Who does Sunday lunch buffet now?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, August 22, 2010