We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re; Phuket island view Hotel.Not avail thru flight centre?

Adelaide Sa
Level Contributor
55 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Re; Phuket island view Hotel.Not avail thru flight centre?

Tried to get a quote for this hotel this avo but to no avail,I was told that the wholesale dealers that the Flight centre use do not have this place on thier books.That is fine as i canbook through thier website,but i thought i would ask the forum members if anyone has sayed recently,if it has recently had a name change or if it really does still exist.Dont want to part with my hard earned and arrive to a vacant block.Thanks in advance ,Wrighty.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Re; Phuket island view Hotel.Not avail thru flight centre?

G'day TJ,

Only reason offered advice about flights was if Wrighty was going to book the hotel direct then they mighf want to look at booking the flight direct with a Airline thus maybe saving more money rather than booking the flights through Flight Centre..... Was just meant as some friendly advice nothing more .. nothing less.

Cheers

Lozza

12. Re: Re; Phuket island view Hotel.Not avail thru flight centre?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 17, 2010