We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

saturday night get together.

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
australia
Level Contributor
372 posts
1 review
Save Topic
saturday night get together.

hi everyone.

well........im wondering how many of you are going to be in Phuket between the 15th april and the 1st may........and if you are, are you going to be at the saturday night get together??......i would like to meet up with anyone who will be there. its nice to have some idea........we are going to go the week after we get there......about the 23rd i think.....

regards judych aust.

colchester
Level Contributor
583 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: saturday night get together.

Hi Judy, we will be in phuket 22 april to 2 may, and might try and book the saturday night bbq for our second week once we get there but gonna play it by ear.

Julie

australia
Level Contributor
372 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: saturday night get together.

hi Julie.........it sounds like you will be the week after we go......at the moment im not sure on which night we will go..... will think about this one. it would be good to meet at least some members from here. regards judych aust

Avoca Beach...
Level Contributor
120 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: saturday night get together.

Hi Judy

We will be in Phuket 19th April to 3 May, but not sure of plans yet

Kaz

australia
Level Contributor
372 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: saturday night get together.

kaz........it would be great to catch up with you on saturday night if you are going....let us know........regards judych aust

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
460 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: saturday night get together.

Hubby & i will be in Phuket from 10th - 19th April.

Unsure if we will attend sat. night bbq as yet, only have a couple of things set in stone.... rest will be playing it by ear.

No reason why TA peeps couldnt meet up at a bar 1 night for get together & a few frothies, is there?

australia
Level Contributor
372 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: saturday night get together.

no reason at all why we cant meet up..........judych aust.......

gold coast
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: saturday night get together.

Hi judych, I will be there for my first time from the 11th april- 22nd april. Wouldnt mind having a meal and bevvie with likeminded souls..LB

melbourne
9 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: saturday night get together.

we will be there from the 9th april to 22nd april we have booked for 17th sat night barb my husband and oldest daugther and her partner will be there

sharlene

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,323 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: saturday night get together.

The location where the BBQ's are held will be closed by then.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
460 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: saturday night get together.

Well then, if anyone is interested in a get together one night, hubby & i can be counted in :)

If anyone has a suggestion of a bar etc where we can have a drink & maybe a meal together????