We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any young singles going to be in Phuket from Dec 26th

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Any young singles going to be in Phuket from Dec 26th

Hi,

I'm travelling to Phuket over Christmas with family and friends & my 22 yr old daughter staying at the Thantip Villa near Gracelands. Any young singles staying in the area from 26/12/09, want to meet up?

Mentioned in this post
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any young singles going to be in Phuket from Dec 26th

Yay my daughters b/f is now coming with us, were able to get him on same flights as us, a miracle! so she will be ok now, won't get bored by herself and now won't bother her brother and his mates haha, still, any youngsters that want to party with them more than welcome to meet up, we will probably be at Nicky's Handlebars quite a few nights for drinks before the young ones head off partying. Sue

2. Re: Any young singles going to be in Phuket from Dec 26th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 16, 2010