We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Airport to Patong and Island tours.

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK England
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from Airport to Patong and Island tours.

Hi,

Just to let travellers know about a nice honest Taxi driver called Jack who looked after my 69 yr old parents on a few day trips around the Island of Phuket. My parents said he really new where to go and spoke very good English. I have booked his services myself as i am travelling back to Patong with my girlfriend and the cost from Airport to Hotel is 600 Bt. His No is 0818922701 and his E-Mail is jack_4412@yahoo.co.th. Cost of a day tour of various places my parents said was about 800 Bt.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
704 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Airport to Patong and Island tours.

Hi

Thanks forhat information. My husbands parents are joing us in Phuket for our holidays next year, it will be their first time. What did your parents enjoy on their day tour, what were their highlights. It would be great if you could let me know as I will try put an itinerary together for my husbands parents and then may contact Jack.

Thanks

UK England
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from Airport to Patong and Island tours.

My parents said they did an all day tour which encompassed The Wat Chalong Temple (Wat meaning Temple) and they went to The Cashew Factory which they said was very interesting as cashews have healing properties. Snake Zoo which they enjoyed.Monkey show and they went to an Emerald Factory and shop. It was a full day and they enjoyed the views on there trip.Beauty spots. I will do the same tour as well and hope your parents enjoy there trip as they will be well looked after.

Regards Fontane1

Perth WA
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from Airport to Patong and Island tours.

Thanks Mate

I just copied an pasted that day trip into my itinerary and i will give the driver a call and book for my trip in Feb

Thx Dave

4. Re: Transport from Airport to Patong and Island tours.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 14, 2010