We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nai harn

hampshire
Level Contributor
42 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
nai harn

I went to the phuket yacht club 10 years ago, and was due to go there again in january 2004, unfortunately for the island the tsunami hit . we are thinking of going in december and wondered if anyone who has been there lately has any good information on local restaurants ect, before we make out minds up, I have to sayt the deal is very good and I really liked the quietness of nai harn before.

Patong, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,331 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: nai harn

Go to www.mapjack.com. Click on More then Royal Phuket Yacht Club and you can "walk" all round the club and if you spin the picture through 180 degrees by left clicking and dragging the cursor you can then walk all round the beach down the road and round the lagoon and you can see all the restaurants.

hampshire
Level Contributor
42 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nai harn

thanks phuketrex, great web site!

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
742 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nai harn

Hi,

Nai Harn is just a perfect place. Although I can't remember any names of places to eat I would highly recommed that you go there. We loved it!

4. Re: nai harn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, May 10, 2010