We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Thai Honeymoon - trip report.

Newtown...
Level Contributor
174 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
A Thai Honeymoon - trip report.

I know it's been a while, but my long trip report from my late 2007 honeymoon is finally up on my blog. We went to Bangkok, Chiang Dao in northern Thailand, and Phuket. (We also went to Siem Reap, but I haven't finished the Cambodia portion).

In Phuket, we stayed at the Impiana in Patong for a few days and the Layalina in Kamala for a few days. We did the Hongs by Night tour with John Gray and also did a full day snorkeling trip to Phi Phi island. We also went to the Simon Cabaret, just for fun :)

Hopefully the photos and information will help. Feel free to ask my any questions.

http://caroundtheworld.com/thailand/

Chris

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
990 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A Thai Honeymoon - trip report.

Chris

Are you serious? 2007, even if it was late, its even later to post a report!! probably why you have had no replies. Alot changes in 18 months and is no longer relevant no matter how precious the memories are to you.

I assume you enjoyed yourself and hope you still are enjoying married life?

Newtown...
Level Contributor
174 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A Thai Honeymoon - trip report.

Eh, I know it's late. FYI, I did post some of this info back at the time, but I didn't have my blog up and running, so no photos were available. And sure, some of the information is outdated, but hopefully the itinerary and some of the things we did might resonate with someone. I'm here to help! :)

(And yes, married life is grand. We've had lots of adventure in the past two years and are looking forward to many more years of the same!)

Chris

3. Re: A Thai Honeymoon - trip report.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 07, 2010