We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any suggestions budget hotel Patong Beach

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yzerfontein, South...
Level Contributor
311 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Any suggestions budget hotel Patong Beach

Hi, We are planning a trip to Phuket in 2 weeks time. Any suggestions for a budget hotel in Patong Beach. Swimming Pool a must. Budget anything from 800 - 1400 Bath.

Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any suggestions budget hotel Patong Beach

Kelly's Hotel, rated #2 of 147 hotels in Patong, has room rates starting at 900baht.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any suggestions budget hotel Patong Beach

Patong Villa

on main beach rd........2 min walk to Bangla

has awesome pool....rooms great/showers/tv

ive stayed here numerous times...and in ur price range

check it out....

Dunedin, New Zealand
Level Contributor
548 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any suggestions budget hotel Patong Beach

Also THe Yorkshire - stunning pool and just 2 mins from Bangla and Jungceylon. Read my review posted on TA last March.

Drop me an email to rfdunedin@ymail.com and I will send you a Tip Sheet that a friend and I have put together over 15 years of visiting Phuket.

It's sort of "quick start" to your holiday that we originally put together for friends who were planning to visit Phuket and asked us for "ideas on where to eat, shop, etc."

Will also enclose some notes on accommodation, if you wish.

You - and indeed - all members of TA are most welcome to both so, please do not hesitate to send me that email.

Cheers!

4. Re: Any suggestions budget hotel Patong Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 14, 2010