We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Patong to Airport Transfers

Singapore
Level Contributor
71 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Patong to Airport Transfers

Some Hotels, like Amari does not assist you with airport transfer unless you are taking their rather pricey limo service. The one in Amari cost 900b.

For 500b from any tour agents or taxi providers, you could enjoy a similar service. Just walk up to them the day before you're leaving and pay them.

I'm not sure if this is the cheapest, but definitely it was hassle free and really comfortable. I booked mine from Jenny Tours.

Taking into consideration the distance and gas prices, I think it is a fair price.

Mentioned in this post
Amari Phuket
Amari Phuket
6,766 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Elizabeth Andaman Tour
River Rafting & Tubing, Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Speed Boats Tours
Friendly Taxi & Tours Phuket
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, City Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
1. Re: Patong to Airport Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, February 24, 2010