We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Spa in Patong Beach

Melbourne
5 posts
Save Topic
Day Spa in Patong Beach

Can someone reccomend a day spa in Patong Beach, my parnter and I would love to book a spa package which will include a massage & facial.

Thank you :)

Australia
Level Contributor
262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Spa in Patong Beach

We are doing a couples day at "oriental de phuket" We are doing a triple package, body, feet and face for 2.5 hrs quoted 800 baht for the two of us! They are opposite Nicky's bar!

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day Spa in Patong Beach

Hideaway is a nice Spa in south part of Patong on Soi Nanai, has been around 20 years that I know of

www.phuket-hideaway.com/patong.day.spa.htm

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
990 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day Spa in Patong Beach

Heidiandmike

Would love to hear how you get on at the spa and details of all you get in the 2.5 hours. Sounds fab please post a review or pm me.

Thanks.

Joan

4. Re: Day Spa in Patong Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 20, 2010