We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel for around $100 per night in Patong

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Best Hotel for around $100 per night in Patong

Hello All,

What is the best hotel in Patong for around $100 (AUD) or a little more per night?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
819 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Hotel for around $100 per night in Patong

We got a room at the Novotel Phuket Resort for less than AU$100...

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Hotel for around $100 per night in Patong

Thanks

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Hotel for around $100 per night in Patong

I stayed at the Novotel in Phuket on my first trip to Thailand. The resort is amazing. You have to try the Thai massage in the cabanas. Amazing view facing the ocean.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Hotel for around $100 per night in Patong

Thanks - anywhere else that is good a little closer to Bangala Rd? Have stayed at Graceland & Novtel is further up the road...

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Hotel for around $100 per night in Patong

If during the low season until end of October AU$100 gives you a good choice, for 2 with breakfast, tax and service roughly Thara Patong $63 on their special deals, Club Andaman $88, Graceland probably around $100-110 range. Stay 14 nights at Patong Beach Hotel about $95 if you say stayed 14 nights on their pay just 7 nights deal inclduing their compulsory breakfast charge on the 'free' nights, works about about $95 in the end though.

Deluxe at Cocount Village about $72, standard $52

Melbourne
Level Contributor
916 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Hotel for around $100 per night in Patong

this place has prime location, reviews a little mixed though, but I am giving it a go ,cheap deals off peak, with the rooms facing the beach,

just around the corner from Bangla, on the beach itself.

http://www.patongbaygarden.com/home.htm

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Hotel for around $100 per night in Patong

Thank you very much - your suggestions will be very helpful.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
18 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Hotel for around $100 per night in Patong

I'd like to hear what you think about this hotel when you get back. I was looking at it for location. I stayed at Sunset Beach resort last time I was in Phuket and I really liked that hotel. Would stay there again any time, but, I liked the location of Patong Bay Garden Resort.

Dunedin, New Zealand
Level Contributor
548 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Hotel for around $100 per night in Patong

If you want to stay in Patong, be 2/3 minutes from The Beach and handy to everything, then try the Banthai Beach Resort. It is set back from the beachfront road, is very quiet, yet you can - in 2 minutes - step out into all the action. It is handy to everything. Three great swimming pools - one for each wing. The newest wing is entirely non-smoking. Maybe that is why it is one It is one of the top choices for Aussies and Kiwis!

At this time of the year (and through the "low season") the best deal is likely to be available through your travel agent simply because they have allocations at pretty good rates. Otherwise check the websites such as Asia Rooms, AWD etc.

If it is a smaller hotel you are looking for, I recommend The Salathai or The Yorkshire Inn & Hotel. Check the reviews on Trip Advisor.

A friend and I have put together a tip sheet over the 15 years or so we have been visiting Patong. It is a sort of 'quick start' for a holiday and was originally prepared for local friends and acquaintances in our home town of Dunedin, New Zealand who were intending to holiday in Phuket. Now it goes all over the world.

If you would like a copy, just email me: rfdunedin@ymail.com.

Enjoy your holiday!

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,833 posts
410 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Hotel for around $100 per night in Patong

Lots of nice hotels in that price range. Also have a look at Swiss Palm Beach Hotel, its a lot cheaper again and their rooms are apartments.

The hotel is 150 metres from the beach (next to Gracelands) at the northern end of Patong beach which is a much nicer area. Absolute best value for money place we have found!!

We also looked at Yorkshire Inn last trip to see what their apratments and rooms are likem no comparision at all to Swiss Palm and they are a lot more expensive and location is not as good.

Have a look at my link below theres lots of photos of the rooms at Swiss Pal, plus photos of rooms at Club Andaman and a few others.

Cheers Cathy

cathyandgarystravelpages.com/swiss_palm_beac…