We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NRL Live Coverage

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
NRL Live Coverage

Gday there this question will basically be directed at Aussies.Me and two mates are heading to Patong in the middle of May.Since we are mad footy fans (NRL), just wondering if there will be any bars around which show the games live.

Loei, Thailand
Level Contributor
518 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NRL Live Coverage

There are numerous Aussie owned bars along the beach rd and Soi Bangla.You shouldn't have any problems finding one that shows the NRL - unless they are all Victorians

Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
377 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NRL Live Coverage

Plenty of Bars advertise what games and times there showing on blackboards. Go the Bronc's & C'Boys yet my youngest has been brainwashed and has everything Eel's.I'm sure she isn't mine. Yet she used to play League 4 3 yrs in OZ and were going to 2 games over Easter. We miss our League.Yes they show it LIVE.

Sydney
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: NRL Live Coverage

Thanks for the replys guys.So glad they show them live.Can't miss mighty Manly (reigning premiers) lol when i am over there.After Thailand we are heading to Europe which may be a fair bit harder to keep track of the games.

4. Re: NRL Live Coverage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, August 11, 2009