We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Andaman Cottages

australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Club Andaman Cottages

We are looking at staying at the Club Andaman Cottages, family of 5 has anyone got any feed back on these rooms or are the hotel rooms better?

Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Andaman Cottages

Hi - I stayed at the Cottages in 2007. I don't know whether it was coming from a nice hotel in Bangkok...but my kids hated the cottages. So much we never even stayed a night - I asked if we could have a look at the hotel rooms and we ended up staying there. I thought that the idea of the kids being near the pool would be great....

The rooms were old even though they had had a bit of a face lift. The bathroom was small and dark and the TV reception shocking.

Hope this helps.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Andaman Cottages

In the 'old days' they were ok, that was when the gardens at the Club Andaman went all the way down to the beach road before the block was built at the end. Great pity as they were nice in years gone by.

3. Re: Club Andaman Cottages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, October 12, 2009