We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Andaman Beach Resort - Drinking by the pool??

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Club Andaman Beach Resort - Drinking by the pool??

Hello,

I'm going to Club Andaman Beach resort in a couple of weeks and was wondering if it was possible to order drinks by the pool. I'm looking forward to relaxing and what better way than with a cocktail by the pool.

I'm travelling with another friend (both in our 20's) and want to know if it's a good resort for young people....close to bars?...nice pool??

Thanks

australia
Level Contributor
253 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Andaman Beach Resort - Drinking by the pool??

We've stayed at this hotel 4 times (in the bungalows)and yes you can buy drinks around the pool. They have happy hour each day but they're reasonably priced anyway. The pool area is lovely (2 pools)- heaps of room, lots of lounges and large grassed areas. We've even taken our own drinks/food by the pool and they don't say anything (unlike the Patong Merlin where they have signs everywhere saying you can't do it and they almost evict you if you do). There's a good (very loud) bar right out the front and there's plenty of others around. Don't know about there being heaps of 20 year olds at Club Andaman - I've noticed more 30 -40 year olds or families but don't worry about it - Patong is full of young people! Have a Pina Colada for me!!

Ao Chalong / Rawai
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Andaman Beach Resort - Drinking by the pool??

Hi gerryAustralia

For the most indepth and updated resorce of things to do by people who have stayed at the Club Andaman several times and at a place just around the corner for a total of 6 months over multiple Phuket holidays you may want to check out Cathy's website at www.cathyandgarystravelpages.com/phuket.htm Eateries, bars activities and loads of other stuff such as shopping and sightseeing.

Pay special attention to the "Nicky's Handlebar" pub and restuarent just around the corner from the hotel and you may bump into loads of other forum members there.

I hope this info helps with your advanvce holiday planning and regards from Phuket

Richard & Megumi

3. Re: Club Andaman Beach Resort - Drinking by the pool??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, October 13, 2009