We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling alone, wanting to meet some fun people

Sydney
2 posts
Save Topic
Travelling alone, wanting to meet some fun people

Hi all, I'm a Maori with German/Irish influences aged a young 42 (giggle). I always get mistaken for being Thai/Phillipino/Indonesian, which can sometimes create confusion, so I carry my passport every where I go to prove I'm a New Zealander. As I will be travelling alone Oct 8 to Oct 22nd 2008, I was wondering if anyone could recommend any places that I could meet other Kiwi's or friendly people. This is the first time I have travelled alone, but I'm up for the challenge. I am actually having some dental treatment done at the Dental Sea Clinic. I have found this forum extremely helpful and would appreciate any assistance or would love to meet up with anyone travelling at the same time. I am staying at the Thara Patong. Cheers Dee

1. Re: Travelling alone, wanting to meet some fun people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, October 01, 2009