We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

andaman beach suites or andaman club?

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Timaru
4 posts
Save Topic
andaman beach suites or andaman club?

Which is best? thanks :)

Perth
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: andaman beach suites or andaman club?

Hi Addison12,

We stayed at the Andaman Beach Suites 2 years ago and loved it, the only drawback was if you wanted a pool to relax around with tropical gardens etc this didn't have it although the pool was more than adequate.Both hotels though are owned by the same company so you can use all the facilities at club andaman which is what we did. We are going back in 5 weeks and are staying at Club Andaman this time as it has a more "resorty" feel. Hope this helps.... :0)

Timaru
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: andaman beach suites or andaman club?

thanks for that as I have been in two minds about the beach suites. We are going end of September for 10 nights. Is weather ok then I mean much rain?

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,860 posts
413 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: andaman beach suites or andaman club?

Hi there, We have stayed at both hotels, it depends on what is important to you. Rooms are a lot bigger and better at Andaman Beach Suites but the grounds and pools are beautiful at Club Andaman.

I took lots of photos of the rooms and grounds at both hotels, they are on the link below.

Both hotels are in a great location.

Cathy

www.cathyandgarystravelpages.com/phuket.htm

4. Re: andaman beach suites or andaman club?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, October 02, 2009