We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bamboo House Phuket Hotel / Karon Beach info ?'s

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bamboo House Phuket Hotel / Karon Beach info ?'s

Hi All

I found a listing for this hotel online and it looks to be a good place to stay. As it is a new hotel I have not had much luck finding reviews other than on thier website.

The hotel is located close to the trafic circle in Karon.

Does anyone here know anything about the hotel?

Also in general is the north or south end of Karon better? I am traveling solo, so I would like to be near a few bars or clubs. Is Karon walkable or do I have to deal with the tuk tuk mafia? I plan on doing some excursions is Karon a good base for the rest of the island?

Does anyone know of Marina Divers? The hotel offers a dive/lodging deal with them that looks great.

Thanks for any information anyone cares to share!

australia
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bamboo House Phuket Hotel / Karon Beach info ?'s

Hi

I am in the same position, travelling in June solo.

It says on the website a short walk to the beach, I think its about 5 mins drive into the village. Looking forward to reading answers, reviews on website are very good.

Phuket
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Bamboo House Phuket Hotel / Karon Beach info ?'s

Dear Mr TexasGuy2007,

Thank you for your interested in our hotel, we are pleased to inform you that the Bamboo House Phuket is a new 3 star stylish boutique hotel, a newly open on December 30th, 2007, located in the heart of Karon Shopping area and bar at the north of Karon Beach , just a few minutes walk to Karon beach.

(A room is suitable for 2 people and is equipped with air-conditioning, refrigerator, hot and cold water, 32" flat screen TV,Apple mini-Mac computer with free 24 hour Internet access in each room and wireless for personal labtop).

In general, the north end of Karon Beach has a very relaxed feel; this part of the beach usually has few sunbathers so is perfect if you like a deserted beach. A short walk to the main area of bars and restaurants.

About Marina Divers, it is one of famous PADI Five Star IDC dive centers in Phuket. It provide first-rate PADI instruction in English, German, French, Swedish, Dutch and Thai. It also operates day trips to some of the internationally known dive sites around Phuket.

We hope this information would be helpful for your decision.

Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We look forward to welcoming you to Bamboo House Phuket.

www.bamboohousephuket.com

email: info@bamboohousephuket.com

Bamboo House Phuket staff team

Paris
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Bamboo House Phuket Hotel / Karon Beach info ?'s

Hi

We are about to spend or vacation over there, so did you go? Is it as nice that it looks on the pics?

We'Ll be glad to have your opinion

Thanks

4. Re: Bamboo House Phuket Hotel / Karon Beach info ?'s

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, September 23, 2009