We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to eat in Patong

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,807 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Places to eat in Patong

Hi All

My husband and I going travelling to Phuket on 8th Feb next year. We are staying at the Patong Merlin. and i was wondering if anyone could recommend some places to eat. Not overlly expensive but good food. Any ideas would be great.

Thanks Suzan

Mentioned in this post
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
75 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Places to eat in Patong

Dear Suzan,

Sabi Sabi and No 6 are excellent, but both very busy so you may need to wait for a table. We have just come back (boo hoo) spent 3 weeks in Thailand from north to south and did not have one bad experience. The restaurants ajoined to the hotels are more expensive, but still cheap to our standards, and usually the toilets are pretty clean. If you like spicy tell the servers as they tend to water the hot stuff down for tourists. Dont count on drinking wine, very epensive, and if you get tired of Thai food there are heaps of restaurants offering steaks etc, but a shame not to eat the delicious Thai food.

have fun,

Louise

Mentioned in this post
12. Re: Places to eat in Patong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, September 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Patong