We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

second hand book shop-Krabi

Which Krabi Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Girona, Spain
Level Contributor
165 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
second hand book shop-Krabi

I am shortly spending three weeks in Krabi. I wondered if anyone knows of a second hand book shop in the Ao Nang area of Krabi. Thanks.

Queensland...
Level Contributor
2,918 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: second hand book shop-Krabi

Hi marcey, I don't remember seeing any last time we where there however the Ao Nang villa resort has a hotel library near the reception area. CJ

Ao Nang, Krabi
Level Contributor
213 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: second hand book shop-Krabi

There are two I can think of, one opposite Krabi Seaview Hotel and one just as you leave Ao Nang, on the left, near where the Mosque is/was!!!

Girona, Spain
Level Contributor
165 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: second hand book shop-Krabi

Brilliant, thanks for that information!

UAE
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: second hand book shop-Krabi

I make a trip into Krabi once a week for books, there are at least two big 2nd hnd book shops, one on the river front and one up the street before it...hope they are still there!

Girona, Spain
Level Contributor
165 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: second hand book shop-Krabi

Thanks Antonio, I have made a note of all of my replies. I will do a book shop search once I am in Krabi. I cannot survive without a good book.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
306 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: second hand book shop-Krabi

when are you there? can meet you for a bookswap if it is in early feb. I read like lunatic so will have plenty to hand over after that long flight!

Girona, Spain
Level Contributor
165 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: second hand book shop-Krabi

We will be in Krabi for the first week of February. You sound like an avid reader of books. I just like to make sure I have something decent to read. I have never been to Krabi before, so should we meet, not quite sure to say where. We are leaving tomorrow (Sunday) for the start of our holiday.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
306 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: second hand book shop-Krabi

Hi Marcey, hope you made your flight ok. I am in Krabi with my husband from Feb 1, you can contact me at jacquirj@hotmail.com and will meet up for a book exchange, cheers, Jacqui

9. Re: second hand book shop-Krabi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, August 25, 2009