We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

calling crazytravellers,noodles,tiffin......

North Wales/Chester
Level Contributor
583 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
calling crazytravellers,noodles,tiffin......

Hello folks, I need to probe your travel filled minds! Firstly Happy New Year! Tiff I hope you had a fab time in Lanz. Ok so what I am very confused about is- you know I am planning my thailand trip next year and going independantly for the first ever time. I got the Travelmood brochure just to nosey at,in the Q&A section there is a q about why book with them when you can do it yourself direct over internet. They mention about ABTA and to book direct you are not covered whereas with them you would be. What exactly does that mean? Is this not what travel insurance is for? I will prob use sawadee for the hotels,they ask only for a deposit which I thought travel ins would cover or at worst its only the deposit I'd lose if had to cancel?But the flights I think these would have to be paid in full at time of booking,would ins not fully cover this? Sorry if this is basic stuff but its the basics I need to learn! Thanks guys x

North Wales/Chester
Level Contributor
583 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: calling crazytravellers,noodles,tiffin......

Brilliant Carol thankyou, I am taking all of this in. I have read your reviews and they have got me even more excited! I have been looking into the Sarojin a lot and it really appeals as does Khao Lak before the mass tourism eventually hits. You lucky thing going back to Krabi in March. I only wish it was this year we were going to Thailand but gosh cannot grumble, off to Maldives for the first time in april!

Amanda

Lichfield, England
Level Contributor
472 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: calling crazytravellers,noodles,tiffin......

Hi Amanda,

have a great time in the Maldives... we had our second trip there in December - first experience in a sea plane! You've just go to do these things haven't you!

Carol

North Wales/Chester
Level Contributor
583 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: calling crazytravellers,noodles,tiffin......

you certainly have, we cant wait to go!

34. Re: calling crazytravellers,noodles,tiffin......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, August 24, 2009