We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stuff to do in Krabi?

California
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Stuff to do in Krabi?

Hi a group of us are going to Ao Nang begining of January and were trying to find some of the best things to do. We wanted to hear from people who have been there. We are a very adventourous group and want to do a lot and party at night. Any ideas of what to do would be kindly welcome. Also we were wondering if we should stay in Krabi or Phi Phi Island longer. Which has more stuff to do?

Michelle

Stavanger, Norway
Level Contributor
4,142 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stuff to do in Krabi?

Hi

I went to Ao Nang beach a couple of years back and I have a trip report that I can share with you. Send me a mail on gardkarlsen@hotmail.com and I'll get back to you :-)

Regards

Gard

Ao Nang, Krabi
Level Contributor
213 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Stuff to do in Krabi?

In Ao Nang there are lots of bars and restaurants including Luna Bar which is open late into the night. There is also the option of Railay Beach which is a more laid back area with more beach bars. Phi Phi attrracts a much younger crowd and also has plenty of late night entertainment.

Chiang Khong...
Level Contributor
5,007 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stuff to do in Krabi?

Hi go rock climbing at railay beach

where the lifestyle is climb all day party all night..

it is a very friendly laid back atmosphere.

4. Re: Stuff to do in Krabi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, August 20, 2009