We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krabi to Langkawi (Datai) HELP please

London
Level Contributor
96 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Krabi to Langkawi (Datai) HELP please

Hello everyone, do you know if its is possible to get to Langkawi (The Datai) by Boat from Krabi (Rayavadee)?

i.e: is it possible to charter a boat or certainly travel by sea as I believe the road journey is a long one and to fly i think you have to go back to BK then to Langkawi which seems a bit silly..

Thanks

BEN

Buriram, Thailand
Level Contributor
741 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Krabi to Langkawi (Datai) HELP please

Chartering a boat would always be possible if your budget allowed. It is a long way by raod but an option might be heading south from Krabi to Satun, the southernmost province on the west coast, where you can take a ferry to Langkawi.

2. Re: Krabi to Langkawi (Datai) HELP please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, August 18, 2009