We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

asia rooms

Which Krabi Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
274 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
asia rooms

hi, has anyone who has booked their holidays used asia rooms.com and if so have they encountered any problems,we,ve been given a price for accomodation by our travel agent and iv looked at asis rooms and its cheaper by £126.00 some saving!! bit iv never booked rooms over the internet and im a bit wary.. so any info would be great thanx xx

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,803 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: asia rooms

You should be fine. I prefer to use Sawadee.com - if you do a search in tripadvisor alot of people say asia rooms is great and others dont like it. I have found sawadee to be cheaper than asia rooms so maybe do a search on that hotel there first... but alot of people have used asia rooms and had no problems.

When I started planning my holiday I was going through my travel agent for everything. I now only have one accommodation of 3 days and the airfare throught them - the other 39 nights I found much cheaper myself.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: asia rooms

I would try asiareservations.net - they are based in krabi so should be able to get you the best price

3. Re: asia rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, August 18, 2009