We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to STAY??

Which Krabi Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff
10 posts
Save Topic
Where to STAY??

Hi myself & partner are going to Krabi for 5 nights in Nov, & we are struggling to choose a Hotel, we require accomodation which is:-

* Close to a nice beach/Swimming pool

* Close to a good Selection of nice restaraunts

* Easy access for day trips

* 3/4* standard

any suggestions would be very appreciated, Thankyou in advance!

emmsy1

london
Level Contributor
389 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to STAY??

try the Ao Nang Villa, good location, lovely pools, easy to get boat trips over to the islands, you can hire your own long-tail boat for the day.

Many restaurants within walking distance

Krabi is beautiful!

surrey
Level Contributor
41 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to STAY??

I stayed in Krabi thai village resort and loved it,it has a swim up bar a restaraunt and is located a 5min walk from the restaraunts.

It was very clean and not too busy but not to quiet we went with a group of friends one of the couple stayed in the pavillion just across the road(nice but no swim up bar and more expensive and the others stayed at the Pakkasii at the bottom of the hill which I would have also considered if we went back.

You will love Krabi lots of restaraunts and lots of trips offered to the islands by speed boat or long tail,the hot springs and tiger cave temple,and also kayaking thru rain forest and then elephant trekking in Kao Lak .I loved Krabi and am planning to go back it was one of the best holidays we have ever had.This year we went to Malaysia and are off to Bali in 2weeks(cant wait)

I dont know if you have booked it all yet but if not try and look at Travelmood they are excellent I have used them 3times now and I have never beaten there quotes and belleive me I have spent hours on the phone and net trying.We paid about £900 to go 10days Thai village resort Krabi/3days Raddisson Bangkok and flew Thai airways.And I struggled to spend £££ as it was so cheap ,so I actually did my christmas shopping while I was out there!!

3. Re: Where to STAY??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, August 17, 2009