We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Lanta Hotel

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Koh Lanta Hotel

A suggestion on a place to stay in Koh Lanta in December? Around 1800bht a night? Where is the best beach to stay on in Koh Lanta that has good access to restaurants?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,803 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Koh Lanta Hotel

Hi Carla

We are staying at a couple of places on Ko Lanta in Dec. The Narima (which is out of your price range) and Lanta Long Beach Resort (which I have been told is great by a local) - we are there late December in Peak not High season and paying 1950baht for a seaview bungalow. Further back is cheaper.... also we looked at Lanta Nakara next door but it was slightly more expensive.

We spoke to the lady that runs www.lantalongtail.com who also recommended a couple of places. If you want any more info let me know

Emjay x

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Koh Lanta Hotel

Thanks so much. I also found a very nice place just now called Chaw-Ka-Cher.

arctica
Level Contributor
930 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Koh Lanta Hotel

The best beach for access to restaurants is Klong Dao. There are several hotels around your price. Take a look at Noble House, Southern Lanta Resort, Lanta Villa or Andaman Lanta Resort (nice sea view rooms in-building. Don`t choose standard room or bungalow, they are behind the hotel by the road).

If you find these hotels to expensive, maybe Lanta Bee Garden or Ocean View Resort would be allright. I think they are popular, too. But maybe not quite the same standard. All hotels are right on the beach.

Imagion.