We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gallery

Denmark
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Gallery

Can anybody help with a mail/web adress for a Gallery placed near Tipa Resort. On Moo, Ao-Nang. I loved ther paintings so I have to contact them.

Sydney
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gallery

Hi Dorthea, I am going to Krabi and staying near Ao Nang in August.. I would love to get a few paintings - you obviously like this gallery you mentioned above, any others you would recommend?

Thanks!

Aonang, Krabi
Destination Expert
for Krabi Town
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gallery

hi - i live in aonang so will pop in next time i pass them and get what i can

Buriram, Thailand
Level Contributor
741 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gallery

I guess you mean the one near the Adidas and Diving Shops?!!? If so, then the phone number is +66 (0)65583700 and the email address is ponnit_26@hotmail.com.

Any real problems let me know and I'll pop down to the shop.

4. Re: Gallery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 16, 2009