We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Nights @ Tubkaak & 2 Nights @ Central Krabi

Which Krabi Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
2 Nights @ Tubkaak & 2 Nights @ Central Krabi

I'll be in Krabi 7th-10th November, is this a good way to spend 4 nights in the area? Tubkaak seems a little more cust off from resorts whish will make a nice start to this part of the honeymoon, whilst Central Krabi will make it easier to visit Railay.

Would it perhaps be better to just stay in 1 hotel?

New Zealand
Level Contributor
284 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 Nights @ Tubkaak & 2 Nights @ Central Krabi

Personally with only 4 nights I would stay in one hotel probably the central Krabi as it offers a great location to base yourself from for day trips to Phi Phi, Poda island, Railey etc. I could not think of anything worse than settling in and then having to repack etc check out and then check back in. especially if you areonly in the areafor a short time. Just my opinion mind you. Have you looked at the latest post on the Central Krabi it seems to have some good reviews and it is new.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 Nights @ Tubkaak & 2 Nights @ Central Krabi

Thanks, I was thinking that perhaps it would waste too much time checking out, travelling to the other hotel then checking out - but they do both look so nice...

england
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 Nights @ Tubkaak & 2 Nights @ Central Krabi

hi, just got back from thailand and travelled around to krabi,phi phi and koh lanta. i stayed at tubkaak for four nights. it is a top hotel for honeymooners. if you can get the seaview villa room it is worth every penny. has a huge outdoor sunken granite bath and a lovely view of the ocean. you can get to Ao nang by taxi for more nightlife costs about 500thb takes twenty minutes.you do travel through a quarry to get to it but well worth it. staff cannot do enough for you. i stayed in five star hotels throughout my trip and this one was the best by far.

Level Contributor
2,300 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 Nights @ Tubkaak & 2 Nights @ Central Krabi

Once you arrive at the Tubkaak you will not want to move out, although I havent been to the other hotel. You will go a long way to get better, we cannot wait to return.