We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Krabi Airport to Ao Nang beach with bus not taxi

Which Krabi Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Riga
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
From Krabi Airport to Ao Nang beach with bus not taxi

Hi,

is there someone who took bus till Krabi center and then to Ao Nang beach? is it easy? is it worth to do it? We just want to save money, (taxi cost around 550 BAT, but bus ~ 50-100 BAT).

65 replies to this topic
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: From Krabi Airport to Ao Nang beach with bus not taxi

I can confirm that the image from the bus prices in the above post (90 for krabi and 150 for Aonang) is still accurate as of March 2014.

Got off a Thai airways flight at 7pm, bus was there, waited until every single passenger got out of the airport, then drove directly to krabi (one stop), then proceeded to drop all of the other passengers at their respective hotel in Aonang.

Worthwhile if you're a single traveler with time to spare, otherwise a taxi will save you quite a bit of time.

Edited: 4:01 am, March 04, 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
3 posts
Save Reply
42. Re: From Krabi Airport to Ao Nang beach with bus not taxi

now the question is, how to go back to krabi airport from ao nang? where is the bus shuttle? and i read on google that the last bus is at 5pm. i don't think i could catch that, so where can i find a minivan nearby? thank you in advance

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
794 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: From Krabi Airport to Ao Nang beach with bus not taxi

The last Airport Shuttle Bus that leaves Ao Nang from outside McDonald's is at 5.30pm. The last shared mini-bus that can pick-up from your hotel in Ao Nang is at about 6pm. For more accurate and updated timings, do check with the tour offices located all around Ao Nang. Otherwise, the taxi is your only other option.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
44. Re: From Krabi Airport to Ao Nang beach with bus not taxi

Very Helpful thread!!

I was also planning to shuttle bus from Krabi Airport (Air Asia at BKK 7.30 AM) towards Railay. Can anyone help me out with the exact stop I should ask the driver to stop for my Railay beach longtail starting point/ ticket counter?

Malaysia
1 post
Save Reply
45. Re: From Krabi Airport to Ao Nang beach with bus not taxi

hii,

i had book hotel at a 90 Moo 7 Aonang Muang Krabi 81000 Thailand. but i don't know how to get there.

anybody know??

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
1 review
Save Reply
46. Re: From Krabi Airport to Ao Nang beach with bus not taxi

Take the airport shuttle bus for 150 Baht/Pax and name the hotel or take a taxi for 600 Baht/vehicle and name the hotel again. Calling the address doesn't help.

1 post
Save Reply
47. Re: From Krabi Airport to Ao Nang beach with bus not taxi

Do you remember the name of this company? Thanks

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
79 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: From Krabi Airport to Ao Nang beach with bus not taxi

Hi Guys..my flight back to KL is at 7.55am.I must be in airport at 6.30am.

1.Can I take the airport shuttle from Ao Nang to Airport @ 6am?

2.How long it will take to reach airport from Ao Nang?

3.what other transport available at 6am?

Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
49. Re: From Krabi Airport to Ao Nang beach with bus not taxi

@markeewan - where is the van usually located? do you have an idea until what time they wait for passengers? we arrive at the airport around 2pm though.. thanks

Warsaw, Poland
3 posts
Save Reply
50. Re: From Krabi Airport to Ao Nang beach with bus not taxi

@Reshan53065 how did you manage to go to the airport from Ao Nang? I have a similiar issue, I have to be at the airpot about 6 am and I am not sure how to do that.

Thanks

Reply to: From Krabi Airport to Ao Nang beach with bus not taxi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted