We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended Restaurants In Krabi

Aonang, Krabi
Destination Expert
for Krabi Town
Level Contributor
1,921 posts
63 reviews
Recommended Restaurants In Krabi

Here's a quick run-down - feel free add more!

A-One, Nopparat Thara Beach - Western & Thai - nice setting across from the Beach. Great breakfasts & Sunday Roasts.

Krua Thara - National Park entrace, Nopparat Thara Beach. Seafood - one of the most popular in the area.

Ban Ton Khao - down a Soi on the right before the main traffic lights coming from Aonang to Krabi Town. Thai cuisine - lovely setting, reminiscent of Northern Thailand.

The Massaman - approx 100m up from Siam Commercial Bank in Aonang. Great Massaman Curries.

Ruen Thip - hard to find in Krabi Town - you will need a taxi. One of the busiest restaurants in town.

Royal India - behind Scuba Addicts on the beachfront in Aonang. Authentic North Indian cuisine.

Boat Noodle - near 'The Cliff' Resort. Popular with locals, cheap Thai food done well.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
839 posts
156 reviews
1. Re: Recommended Restaurants In Krabi

Also a vote from me for The Massaman - loved it!

aonang-krabi
5 posts
2. Re: Recommended Restaurants In Krabi

For the real steak lovers : the Carnivore in Aonang...by far the best steaks in town....mmm, and maybe in thailand

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,573 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Recommended Restaurants In Krabi

Pad Thai from the husband and wife street vendor outside Mcdonalds..Aroy.

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
562 posts
50 reviews
4. Re: Recommended Restaurants In Krabi

A-one gets my vote, consistently good English and Thai food on both my visits to Ao Nang.

5. Re: Recommended Restaurants In Krabi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:08 am, March 22, 2010
Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
120 reviews
6. Re: Recommended Restaurants In Krabi

Hi,

Ruen Mai Krabi town

thaifoodandtravel.com/features/…index.html

and the Krabi night food market for a great authentic experience.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,573 posts
18 reviews
7. Re: Recommended Restaurants In Krabi

How much is it by tuk tuk to the nightmarket to Aonang?..Is it worth travelling each night to Krabi town?..thanks

Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
166 posts
29 reviews
8. Re: Recommended Restaurants In Krabi

1. Ruen Mai in Krabi Town serves an excellent range of authentic Thai dishes in a lovely atmosphere...all outside garden seating, tables on their own etc...nice place

2. A great Saturday and Sunday roast chicken dinner at Irish Rover (really!), love the roast potatoes... I haven't tried the A-One recommendation but will do so...

3. I second the steak recommendation at Carnivore, professional stuff...and my gf had the German sausages which were formidable...beware, portions are (too) big, salads enormous so order one medium sized between 2 people

4. The very last seafood restaurant along the elevated beachfront promendae ducking under the yellow sign "Ao Nang Seafood" and walking all the way to the end

Znojmo, Czech...
Level Contributor
3,124 posts
23 reviews
9. Re: Recommended Restaurants In Krabi

plenty of reviews here

tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g297927-Krabi_Kr…

Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,542 posts
33 reviews
10. Re: Recommended Restaurants In Krabi

I'm kind of partial to Bai Toey, along the riverside walkway in Krabi Town. Excellent Thai cuisine and beautiful sunset views on the river. In general, you get a lot more value for your money in Krabi Town than in the touristy beach resorts.