We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pakasai resort in krabi?

uk
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
pakasai resort in krabi?

Hi,

I am looking at this accomodation fora possible for my honeymoon for a week.

Has anyone stayed here or can give me any idea of what its like?

any help would be great thanks!

Coffs Harbour...
Level Contributor
403 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: pakasai resort in krabi?

We walked through Pakasai last November, I didn't get to see the rooms but the resort is one of the loveliest in Aonang. From memory the pool area is up on top of the building and a great setting. The rooms look very big and the restaurant area was first rate. We stayed down the road at La Playa which was also very nice but if I return its Pakasai for me.

Coffs

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
20 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pakasai resort in krabi?

We stayed at Pakasai all last week in an Adora room. It was lovely. I just posted a review which gives a more detailed account of the place.

The resort itself is beautiful, the grounds make you feel like you're in a rainforest. Nice infinity pool and plenty of chairs. If you stay there, decide if you want to walk up many stairs or not, and then request a room accordingly.

Our room was very spacious, private balcony, robes and slippers, overall great experience. I don't know if it will be luxurious enough for your honeymoon--what your standards are--but it is a lovely resort. Close to all the restaurants/shops/beach. There are some resorts on Railay Beach, which looked a little more secluded and honeymoon-ish, but it all depends on what you're looking for.

Hope this helps, if you have more questions, feel free to ask.

3. Re: pakasai resort in krabi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, October 13, 2009