We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuoni how are they ?

gibraltar
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Topic
Kuoni how are they ?

Hi

Will be travelling to krabi and koh samui with Kuoni.

Has anyone had any experience with them?

good/bad will help

thanks

London
Level Contributor
8,651 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kuoni how are they ?

I have travelled with Kuoni many times going back well over 20 years. Whenever I choose to book package they are always my first choice. Indeed sometimes I have found that a package with Kuoni can work out cheaper than indepedent travel. Never had a problem and will use them in future.

Oudendijk, The...
Level Contributor
878 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kuoni how are they ?

Hi

Like wanderin star says some kuoni packages can work out cheaper than doing it yourself, they do give you the choice though of taylor making your Holiday to suit your needs (airport pickups excursions extra nights here and there add ons etc)and the service is pretty good, the down side is if you arrive at a hotel and dont like it then you have to hassle with the Kuoni rep etc, you dont have total control. I once booked such an holiday with them to Thailand Bangkok/Phuket etc and didnt like the hotel in Phuket what a hassle it took to get moved ended up forking out more money for a different hotel, and it was a big hassle i can tell you a wasted day and a big dissapointment, but still they did sort it out, but having had that experience i prefer to arrange everything myself now.

Manicus.

gibraltar
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kuoni how are they ?

Hi

thanks for your replies

Birmingham
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Kuoni how are they ?

Hi

Just about to travel to Egypt with Kuoni and have used them before. Just as the others have said, never had any problems and found them to be reliable

5. Re: Kuoni how are they ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, September 21, 2009