We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krabi - Railay or Ao Nang or somewhere else

Which Krabi Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Krabi - Railay or Ao Nang or somewhere else

Guys

My bf and I (mid to late 20s) have six nights to spend somewhere clean, air conditioned, within easy distance to restaurants, bars etc but quiet enough at night. Where would you suggest? Budget accommodation is fine, as long as it is clean has air con and is near the beach.

I would love to hear your comments and suggestions!

Thank you!

wales
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Krabi - Railay or Ao Nang or somewhere else

hi have been to krabi 3 times now an it is one of my favourite places. hotel ao nang princeville is a lovely hotel on the sea front set just behind the shops and bars . it is very peaceful and tranquil day and night . it is currently £26 a night double room inc brek.you can take a long tail boat for a few baht to railay an spend the day there although sadly it is quite commercialsed now for such a small place. have also stayed at krabi heritage a bit further away from the beach about 5 walk .everything is clustered together so where ever you stay you will be fine , go and experience it its fab . ellilou

2. Re: Krabi - Railay or Ao Nang or somewhere else

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:22 am, September 18, 2009