We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ao nang tour approx costs???

Which Krabi Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
LEEDS WEST YORKSHIRE
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
ao nang tour approx costs???

I am spending 5 days in krabi in March there will be 6 adults and 3 children (all 8 years and under)

We plan to do the 4 island tour by longtail can anyone tell me how much we should pay in total?

Also we all plan to go too phi phi for the day by speed boat again can anyone advise how much this would cost in total?

thanks

Dave

Perth
Level Contributor
44 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ao nang tour approx costs???

Hi Dave, We have just come back from Krabi, if we had not done the John Grey tour I would have booked with Elizabeth, http://www.andamancampandcruise.com/ . I rang her mobile when we were there to arrange another tour but unfortunately she was in Bangkok, attending to her new baby's immunizations,though she was very helpful just the same. Why don't you drop her an email. Judy

singapore
Level Contributor
376 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ao nang tour approx costs???

check with www.krabitours.com ,my family ever booked with ms.pattty from above website on july2007. i think kids below 4years is free (very likely).

Manila
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ao nang tour approx costs???

Hi,

You'd better hire a longtail boat for this 4 Island tour. It's not more than 2500 baht.

If you join tour with other, it's around 450 baht per person.

There are many tour operators there. You can buy tickets or hire a boat when you're in Krabi :-). I also bought mine when I was there at my hotel.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
150 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ao nang tour approx costs???

When my husband and I were staying in Krabi we hired a longtail boat for the two of us and our own personal guide.

If you walk down to the beach in the morning there will be plenty of guides with boats willing to take you where you want to go and they stop and wait while you swim, snorkel etc. It was great.

From memory there was a large board by the beach that had the costs on. Then you just talk to the different guides and get a feel for their english and go for it.

This was probably one of the highlights of our trip.

5. Re: ao nang tour approx costs???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, August 18, 2009