We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any good dining in Krabi town?

malaysia
Level Contributor
145 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Any good dining in Krabi town?

Will be staying in the town area. Any good restaurants there? What about night life in Krabi town. So far have heard only at aonang. Would also like to know if there is any night markets in Krabi> Thnks. sorry for so many questions.

Aonang, Krabi
Destination Expert
for Krabi Town
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any good dining in Krabi town?

Ruen Mai is probably the only place worth eating at for a really good meal. all the taxi drivers know it. there is a night market - also easy to find. nightlife is mainly a thai affair

San Francisco
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Any good dining in Krabi town?

Ruen Mai is the best restaurant in Thailand as far as I'm concerned. I will go to Krabi just to eat here.

Manila
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any good dining in Krabi town?

Night life in Krabi town is not as lifely as in Ao Nang. It's quite quiet there except some pubs.

There are few night markets in Krabi town but they are not too big. Some of them are for local and somes are for tourist. Anyway, it's difinitely cheaper comparing with Ao Nang, Phi Phi, and Lanta. Mostly are in walking distance not too far from each other.

For a nice restaurant, I couldn't remember the name. It's recommended by the owner of the hotel that I stayed. It's a building around pier area and night food market. The food was really really nice but the place was common. No decoration at all.

4. Re: Any good dining in Krabi town?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:26 am, September 15, 2009